Party Pics

And here are some pictures of all the girls - in our drunken stupors. :) I promise, I haven't done this since college...or maybe ever! Enjoy!

Chase and I
The table at Shout!
Hmm...I was interested in something on the tub
Suzanne and I
Jenni and I
This is at The Opera - 40,000 sq. foot insane club...I was getting on some sort of contraption to dance!
Walking to the W
Amy and I
Trying to be sexy (and show off my fabulous shoes)!
Hmmm...again
Katherine and I before going out - notice the sober-ness
Sexy Little Bride!

The girlies!
Rebecca V, Suzanne, me, and Emily
The other view of the table at Shout
Amy and I again - didn't she do a beautiful job on the table?!
Nice - drinking water!

Our amazing suite - yes, that's the shower through the glass - there's no privacy!
Dining room in the suite
The rest of the suite - pretty sweet, huh? Haha...
I'm making a photo book of the weekend - I'll post a link to it once it's complete!

No comments: