OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH...

Wow...I leave in FOUR days for the OBX; and in TEN days, it will be my wedding day. Wow! I can't believe it. I'm feeling really good about everything, though. Everything is coming together beautifully - the only vendor I have not spoken with and figured everything out with is Club Violin - my ceremony music. But, I've decided I'm just going to tell them to play whatever they normally play - I'm not picky. As long as it sounds pretty, no one will even notice what piece of music they're playing.

I have to share this SUPER NICE letter from my WONDERFUL photographer - whom I can't wait to work with! She's even coming to the rehearsal on 9/18 to get a face with a name, etc. She's great! I shared my blog with her (and some OBX resources that I found helpful while planning my wedding, for she is working on a new magazine for OBX weddings - very exciting and the best of luck to her).

From Mary Basnight: (www.marybasnight.com)

Hi Rebecca.... I am totally in awe of everything you have emailed me today....I spent an hour on your blog and just had to click off and tell you....I'll go back for more later tonight. It is so fantastic for me to get to "see" your plans and your enthusiasm via the blog you created. For instance, your shoes....absolutely cannot wait to photograph them!!!! Your parent's albums being displayed at the reception is just a terrific spin bringing both sides together with meaning. My wedding last weekend had an incredible "ice breaking" moment at their ceremony rehearsal that I so wish I had been prepared for...I would've photographed it just so other's could appreciate how quickly the one thing they did, dropped all the walls of nervousness....so complete strangers felt comfortable to say hello...all before the big day! Your blog is just that....it's already made me comfortable and eager to attend. I'm so honored that you chose me as your photographer. Can't wait!!!! Ok....I know when we spoke, I mentioned getting some things together to email...well, let me get back with you in just a bit. I just HAD to email about your blog and other thoughts as soon as I possibly could.

Talk soon,
Mary Basnight

Isn't she sweet? She's going to be amazing!!

No comments: