Bridal Shower in Roanoke

A couple of weeks ago, Gail Price threw me my first bridal shower. Gail is a good friend of my mom and I've known her since I was in the womb. She was so sweet to offer her home and have such a lovely party for me! Brenda (Dusty's mom), Loni (Dusty's baby sister), Amy, and I made the trip from Nashville for the event on 4.19.08 (exactly 5 months before the wedding!). We wanted to have it before the summer because both Gail and my mom are expecting brand-new grandaughters in early July. (Gail's pic is to the left)






Gail did such an amazing job with every little detail of the shower from the delicious drinks (screwdrivers and bloody mary's) to the favors on the table. She had her sister make pale pink rose-shaped soaps individually wrapped - with pink and black ribbon of course! They were PRECIOUS.












Here are my two wonderful sisters-in-law [From L to R: Blake, Brian's wife (mother of the three girls); Karla, Scott's wife (mother of Alex and baby girl)]








And, you can't have a party without cake and presents! One of the higlights of the day is when Gail began cutting the cake and Emory started singing, "Happy Birthday" - she thought, 'cake, presents' - it's got to be someone's birthday!
And finally, it was so wonderful seeing friends from high school and college as well as my ENTIRE family. Here are some more pictures!




1 comment:

zerry ht said...

It looks so fun and enjoyable bridal shower. I love pop of pink in this entire party. You know I have also arranged a colorful bridal shower party for a friend. She will marry soon at beachside wedding venues NYC. So excited for the day!