Reception yumminess

I have finally picked out the food and drinks (well, almost) for the reception.

Our dinner is going to be delicious; here's what we're having:

Hors D’oeuvres
Tropical Fruit Skewers with Coconut Yogurt Dip
Petite Wild Mushroom and Monterey Jack Cheese Quiche
Imported Brie and Raspberry Crostini
Crisp Artichoke and Parmesan Cheese Bites
Sanderling Crab Dip with Breadsticks and Crackers

Appetizer
Jumbo Shrimp with Cocktail Sauce and Greens

Salad
Tender Baby Spinach Salad with Port Wine Vinaigrette, Dried Cranberries
and Toasted Walnuts

Entree
(All Entrees of Served with Chef’s selection of Potato and Seasonal Vegetables)
Herb Roasted Breast of Chicken and Lump Crab Cake with Whole Grain Mustard Sauce

Mmmm...doesn't it sound yummy?!

We'll have liquor, beer, and wine but I'm trying to come up with a fun, pink "specialty" cocktail for us. Let me know if you have any fun ideas!

One idea i've seen that's cute is putting a stawberry gumball in every glass of champagne for a unique twist - I love it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Rebecca, it's Zoe! I had a upsidedown pineapple martini and it was really good, and PINK!! I have a digital martini recipe gadget that I will bring with me. Let me know what you think.

It's going to be so much fun! Can't wait to see you.